WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kurt & Jenna { Engaged }

Jenna and Kurt and I walked the streets of Saugatuck on the evening of Sounds of Saugatuck for a fantastic Engagement session.  Not only did we see oodles of folks we all knew, but what better night for a 'romance' session then when hundreds of live music bands play in all the quaint restaurants and pubs!?  It was great!  I love getting to know the couples I photograph, and hearing their stories.  Everyone has a life story, whether it's faith based, or the journey to meeting each other.... This couple had both and I'm blessed to know them.  Jenna had her debut on the blog as Maid of Honor in a wedding we shot last year.  I'm so excited for her, because now it's her turn to be gorgeous in white!!!!  Thanks guys!











www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!