WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dan & Erin : Engaged

Yay!!!! It's the start of the 'Engagement' season!  (when I shoot the MAJORITY of my engagement sessions....) I was able to try out a new location, had an adorable dog tag along, and get to know a mighty fine couple!!!  What a fun time of year!  Dan & Erin totally had me going with their earliest statement... a shy confession that they weren't really good with the whole PDA thing... (public display of affection) but I'd have to say, they got it down!   They were totally adorbs!!!  Enjoy their teasers!!  Congrats guys!  Can't WAIT until this September for your big day! 













.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!