WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Adventures with the Wacky Williams :: Art of Swinging

 Zeke has learned to pump over the last year or so, and he's fantastic at swinging high!  His brother caught on too and now I really only have to push one kiddo on the swings.  I thought that with all the fun the kids have with the swings, that this could be a cool way of displaying these photos.  It really looks like art and it's so cool to know it's my own little guy :)  It gives me happy goosebumps to see my kids find the thrill in all the nostalgic toys and methods of entertainment.  We'd totally go back in time if we could, to the hard working life of the farmer or rancher.  Kids grew up less spoiled, stronger, and with a gratefulness to the Provider for what is given.  My kids are in for it!
 






www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!