WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wacky Williams : Modern Art



This is an older photo... taken about 1.5 years back after Zeke had a tonsillectomy, and a few other procedures... thus the medical arm bracelet... BUT it was still a great time to document my sweeties with a fun idea.  Never give up the opportunity to create memories... by photos, videos or just experiences...  As I get older, I find that EVERYONE was right! (weird, huh?)  Time flies!  My babies are growing up, and I can't stop them.  SO, I'm going to document as many moments as I can, to remember through photos what my memory can't do on it's own.   You can do it to.... do it yourself, or give us a call!  Don't miss out on capturing the memories that time will steal from you.