WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, September 26, 2014

De Visser : Family Love

This family is very dear to me.... because it's MINE!  LOL!  My uncle and aunt received a photo session from my cousin for me to photograph them shortly before their 40th Wedding Anniversary.  The whole family can rarely get together, BUT, we could get ALL their grandkiddos together.  So, they were so amazing to drive over an hour, with 7 children to get their photos taken.  My Dad was 5th of 8 children, and my Uncle Jim is one of his older brother.  It was loads of fun and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful and supporting family.  Thanks guys!  LOVE YA ALL!!!









 


www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!