WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birthday David!


Happy Birthday David!  My amazing hubby is 32 today!  I'm so glad to have this guy in my life, and blessed that God chose him to be my other half to walk through life together.  We have the BEST little farm, home and kids!  Life is fun with David around.  He's my own personal comedian, masseuse, security, and best friend.... In fact, I feel like I contribute very little to the relationship!  LOL!  He is humble, creative, selfless, generous, kind, has a passion for learning and Christ.... and a great spiritual leader for our kids and myself. The list really could go on and on... I really love this guy!!!!  Happy Birthday Babe!   







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!