WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Derbyshire Horse Trials!!!!

Hey, after a long weekend at the Stevensville Horse trials, we are glad to relax back at home! I showed 2 horses and had a blast!!! David was the official photographer, so I got some really cool shots of me with my boys. Deville is the bay and Dakota is the chestnut... he is for sale, and completed 3rd in his division! (At his first Event!!!) Deville and I were eliminated on the Cross country course because I was tossed, and with the new rules, you can't get back on anymore :( Oh well.... We have a photoshoot this weekend for an engagement session, so look forward to seeing that with my new lens for my camera!!!! Yay!!!!!



















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com