WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Joe & Trisha : Wedding

I'm redoing this post, because I now have their slideshow! If I put it with the post, no one would ever see it! So.... here it is :)
Joe & Trish celebrated their wedding last weekend, and they were blessed with the first Michigan summer day!!!! (inside joke.... Michigan skipped summer this year, and extended it to the fall) The day was gorgeous, warm and sunny! We started early with the girls getting ready, and the day kept on schedule amazingly! At the reception, there were many laughs, and tears, and awesome dancing!!!! What a great group! I may be a touch bias.... This group was the same group who I rode the bus with to school every day until I could drive :) Thanks guys! Your wedding was beautiful, and God bless you on your new life together!