WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, September 13, 2010

Steve & Ashley : Engagement

I'm so happy to finally get to announce the engagement of my little sister! She has found a real keeper, and he has learned how to 'mesh' with our family. We are all excited for Steve to join our family this fall. He has a great personality, he's a great worker and has an awful sense of humor... great for our family. :) Thanks guys, for FINALLY letting me blogpost this happy news. I've been itching to post these masterpieces, and for me, that's sooooooooo hard! Congratulations! I can't wait to photograph your big day... (not too thrilled to have to be on the otherside of the camera for family photos though..... who's gonna take them!?)
:)




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com