WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, October 18, 2010

Steven & Ashley : Wedding

My little sister was married on a beautiful fall day in Greenville, MI October 1st. She and Steven had chosen an outdoor wedding on his family's old farm. I told her that I wouldn't wear a dress, so it ruled me out of being a bridesmaid :) Luckily though, I got to photograph the whole day. Working for family can have it's goods, and it's bads, but I was amazed at the flow of the day and the organization. Things lined up as they should... with the exception of a small threat of rain, the day was perfect! Ashley was a gorgeous bride, and Steven was a super handsome Groom. Getting to see him in a tux was a change for me... I was used to his sleeveless shirts and work boots. Well, Congrats to you both! I can't wait to show you the whole collection!!!!!





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com