WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, November 29, 2010

Bonzelaar : Family

Here's a beautiful family! The Bonzelaar family got together for Thanksgiving this year, and by special request, we were asked to photograph the family. We knew this would not be our style, and shooting inside someone else's house was a little different for us, but Mr. Bonzelaar is a good friend of my dad's and gave my dad a call the other day. He told my dad that he had a problem.... my dad asked him how he can help. Mr. Bonzelaar said there was nothing my dad could help with. He was found to have a cancer tumor on his brain and his time would be short here. He asked my dad to see if we could supply his family with a couple family images. Of course we could!!!!! Mr. Bonzelaar is in good spirits and no pain, so that is a blessing. Enjoy a few images from his beautiful growing family :)







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com