WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ashley : Sexy

I was totally excited about Ashley's sexy shoot for her hubby last month.  For one : she's a beautiful woman AND a mom.  So many mom's think that after kids, they just aren't sexy anymore.  (maybe we are just too tired to feel sexy Well, Ashley can prove that one wrong.  For her 5th wedding anniversary, she decided to gift her husband with the best gift ever.  All the promises from her wedding day, with a heart-felt letter, in a book with her boudoir session.  Come on ladies, what guy wouldn't LOVE that :)  Ashley and I had a bunch of fun throwing out ideas, and outfits, and just had a great session.  Thanks to Ashley for allowing a few images to be displayed for my blog and such.  Anyone interested in booking a session, let me know and I can get you more information about prices, wardrobe, style and scheduling.  I have a special rate for 3 more sessions :)

  
  

www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!