WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, November 5, 2012

That's Wright : another miracle :)

I was so excited to get a baby in my studio again... after all, it's been like 30 days since the last one and I was itchin' for a little one!  Little, or, I mean, not-so-little Elijah came to me at 13 days old and sleepy.... until we undressed him...LOL!  He decided to be awake for most of his session, but that didn't mean there wasn't some cuteness to capture :)

I love his smirk.  I'm guessing he's thinking of ways he can complicate his session.... Nah... looks too innocent yet :)
  
 
 This is one of the pull-the-pacifier shots.  He was happy with it, and would wake each time we pulled it, so it was a 1-2-3, GO!  kinda thing.  I still think it's adorable, and thanks to his mom and dad's calm, collective attitudes, we all had a good laugh about it.
 I love how he looks at his mommy!  She talked to him and he perked up and looked right at her and calmed down!  I was amazed to see the beautiful bond at less then 2 weeks old.
 

www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!