WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oliver : 16 months

What an adorable little boy!  Oliver can capture your heart even out of the humor in his temper tantrums!  Like all little boys his age, he kept us all on our toes for his session.  It's funny.... I usually surprise myself during the shoots where little ones are between 12 months old and 3 years old.... Because they bring so much energy, movement, attitudes, and spontaneity to the studio, I often wonder if I ever caught a shot of them even looking towards the camera!  This little guy had me smiling all through processing his shots, as those beautiful blue eyes just pierce right through you and you can't help but smile. :)  Thanks guys!  He's going to make a good big brother!

 
 

www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!