WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Josh & Karli : Married

Wooo hooo!!!  My cousin Josh met a wonderful girl, and I was honored to be able to capture their wedding memories!  I had the normal complications of a family wedding, like, mixing up brothers names and accidentally asking the best man to kiss the bride, but hey, the day went great!  We are all excited to have Karli be part of our family!!!  It really makes me happy to see my cousins as they grow into the fantastic person God has intended them to be, and that couldn't be more true for Josh and Karli...  They really will complete each other and have started their relationship with a fantastic foundation.  Enjoy some of the teasers from this beautiful day of memories!

 


































 


www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!