WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, August 16, 2013

Fey : Family Love

The Fey family was loads of jokes, and fun!  I know about half the family really well, but was meeting the other half for the first time.  As always, the photo shoot revolves around kids and their attitudes.  With 4 little ones, I can always expect some down time, but really, they were amazing!
 I think it was the adults that needed keeping in line!  LOL!  I didn't post any of their out-takes, but they were hilarious!   Enjoy a few teasers of this wonderful family!  





 Here we have Loose-tooth Levi, Devious David, Sweet Selah, and Easy Ezra. LOL!
This adorable 3 year old was the 'wild card' all night... there always has to be one.  Then I found this shot, and I just had to post it, since this age is super tough to get a genuine look.  <3 p="" them="">





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!