WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hurst : Family love





It was fantastic having family in the studio again... I see on my calendar that I will have several different family members in the studio this fall :)  They drove in from the Kalamazoo area on a perfect Michigan evening for their family session before Christmas... I can hardly believe Dylan is starting High School, after I recall holding him at about 6 months old.  My cousin and his wife now have 2 beautiful little guys, one of which was here not too long ago for his infant session.  Enjoy a few from their session.  The color is just starting at the Outdoors center in Hamilton, and I'm super excited to shoot there a lot this fall.  It quickly became my favorite place to photograph after discovering it last fall.  

 I have this shot in color, but something about the 'antique look' just captivated me to post it.  :)