WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, February 28, 2014

10 years ago....

Many of you will not recognize this guy.... I meet David 10 years ago, around this date in Sacramento, California, while attending Farrier School... This is him back then. :)  

I can't believe I've known him for 10 years already!   I was at my jockey weight (115)  and David wasn't far behind me.  He was a scrawny, weak, and somewhat unhealthy, as he chose a diet of tea.... and that's all.  He dressed in all black, had long hair, and was super shy and quiet.  He was great at art and music.  He smoked maybe 1-2 packs a day, and played guitar all night, while he slept all day.  I don't know how we sparked a relationship, but I'm so thankful for all the changes and the journey he took to get to know me.  After David began his personal relationship with Jesus Christ, everything fell into place.  He became more confident, selfless, and a leader in our relationship.  

We were engaged in early 2006, and married in Aug. 2006.  Now, with 3 kiddos, and a home of our own, great jobs, and a servants life, David is one I'm so very proud to call my own.... and the funny thing is, he thinks HE'S the lucky one.... ha ha right.

 I am so happy with you, David, with your dedication to me and our family.  You are an overachiever at compliments and encouragement you give me every day, and you are a fantastic leader as the man of our home.  Love ya baby!