WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WW : Packing up for Imaging USA


This past weekend we had the amazing opportunity to visit Nashville and the ImagingUSA Convention...It's a HUGE event with classes from the top USA photographers, and a gigantic trade show with all our vendors and products.  I was able to visit my FAVORITE photographers, who have inspired so much in my business and photography.  Dan & Alex McClanahan, and Zach & Jody Gray.  I also attended a few other classes and had a great time... Here are my kids, packing themselves for Nana and Papa's so they can avoid an 8 hour drive to Nashville :)  They enjoyed Nana's so much, I really don't think they wanted to come home.... EVER.  




Pictures from the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center in Nashville, TN

















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!