WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, March 21, 2015

Living Hope Singers :: Showcase 2015

The Living Hope singers are a highlight of my spring.  I've been able to photograph their showcase about 6 or 7 times now, and each time, their talent, maturity, and attitudes blow me away.  This year, even more so, because their usual dress rehearsal goes until almost 11:00pm, and this year, they had everything wrapped up by 9:30pm!  I couldn't believe it!

 It's an awesome evening for me of being creative, climbing up on the stage, and trying to stay out of their way so their acts go smoothly.  The kids dance, sing, and praise God with different songs of all different genres. (although, I believe I have yet to hear them do rap)

 I had to laugh, because they do songs that are both old and new, and when Back street Boys 'Bye bye bye' was sung, I wondered if they considered it old.... it only came out when I was in High School, like a couple years ago, right?  HAHA... I guess 14 years flew by since it was a hip song of my day. Enjoy a recap of their evening's show!















































www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!