WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wacky Williams Wednesday : Memorial Salute

I LOVE Memorial day!  I love the USA, our history, our 'mission statement', and the land of the free.  I feel so in debt to those who have sacrificed for us, and watch too many others who don't show the proper respect for our veterans.  I never want to take our freedoms for granted, and I hope to raise our children to hold all soldiers/veterans/military in the highest respect.  The kids had a great time waving their American Flags at the parade and I'm looking forward to all the memories again of our countries history this coming 4th of July!   So, to all those who have served our country.... 
WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL!




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!