WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, July 9, 2016

Abby : 2017

"Wow" is all I have to say about Abby's senior session.  It was a blast!  We had BEAUTIFUL weather, and a gorgeous sunset.  I love competing with myself from session to session... always trying to 'one-up' my game.  I'd have to say Abby's session succeeded :)  I met Abby's family last year for their family photos, and have come to love the fun and energy that her family has and LOVES in their photos!  It's fun to know they are decorating their home with FUN, from their sessions :)    Enjoy a few Teasers!  This girl's off to a mission trip out of the country, so you can enjoy them before she will :)














www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!