WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, March 5, 2017

Snow fun

For a Michigan Winter, this one's been pretty kind to us.... We had a few cold spells and a few snow storms but nothing compared to years past.  In fact, I sadly realized, I never took my kids sledding or skiing this year.... something I had promised.  As I was looking through some older files, I found these from our last short snow in January.  It was a silent, beautiful snow fall, with no wind.  I wanted to practice a few shots in the snow with my flashes not being blown over, so it was the perfect chance.  We all pulled away from Sunday evening barn chores for a quick photo and had some fun with it :) 









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!