WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wacky Williams : Fantasy - Fairy edition

I've never been a fairy lover.  I mean, they are cool ideas, but I never got into them.... I am, however, a HUGE fan of LOTS of color.  I decided that it was time for me to learn the bright colored fantasy images, and see how they are done.... With only a little playing, I found it was quite easy to do.... I found a background to place Cadence in, and was very surprised how the background needed very little adjusting to turn into a fantasy image.  With some help from downloaded photoshop brushes, I had wings and fairy stuff.  This is my second try at these images, and I feel the first taught me a whole bunch.   I'm super glad to be able to do something 'girly' for Cadence that she is cooperating for.... I'm not against ninjas, but this fairy thing is a nice break from her 'fighting' pictures she always wants to do.





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!