WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wright Family

This family.... I just LOVE them all!  Little Abigail was still baking in the womb when I started working with them, and now she's making me special bracelets!  What a sweet heart!  Now, this family has grown, and I get to watch these kids becoming amazing little people!   On top of all that, I just love watching parents grown into their roles... I'm so impressed when I see parents love on their children, and teach their children about their loving Savior and Lord!

 Each kiddo has such an amazing and unique personality...  I can't wait to see them all again someday :)  





















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!