WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prom!

David asked me to prom, ....yes.... PROM! JQ99 was throwing an event called 'second chance prom', and we decided to try it. Ashley did my hair and makeup in like 20 minutes flat! Elyse was doing my toes and fingers at the same time. Kelly watched my little guys to keep me relaxed. It was great!!!! I can't express how much I appreciated the pampering for the first time :) Thanks guys!!!!! We had a photo shoot right before the prom, so I went to the photo shoot with the hair and makeup, then went home to grab a bite to eat, (which Ashley and Steve provide) and get into the dress and shoes, (which Elyse provided) We didn't take a camera to the prom, because unlike the rest of the world, we don't own anything small enough to take without looking like the paparazzi. We wanted to just enjoy the night together without the boys. It was great. My husband was soooooo sweet! He surprized me by getting me flowers and he rented a tux! I had no idea! He wanted to get my grandpa's mercedes or jag, but we didn't really plan it all out that well for timing with the photo shoot before, so he surprized me by taking our little Grand Prix through a car wash! LOL Funny how that dresses up that ole car in a special way. :) Thanks to everyone for everything! Here are a couple picts that I promised. :)




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com