WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tulip Time 2010

Our small town celebrated their Dutch Heritage this past week with the 81st Tulip Time Festival. 16 miles of Tulips line the streets of Holland, and everyone pulls out their wooden shoes and Dutch Costumes. My mom was kind enough to make my boys the same costume that I wore for Dutch Dance back when I was a dancer -Pre-children days :) Check out the Festival as documented by me, a mom. :)



Yummy dutch food! lol.... just kidding. Fatty foods are just one of the highlights of the festival.

Yes, the wooden shoes do break.

The street scrubbers clean and prepare the streets for the parades and events.
http://www.awakenedimages.com/ . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com