WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dustin & Megan : Engagement

 What a blast this beautiful couple was!  I love getting to know our wedding couples during an engagement session.  Megan is a super creative girl.  She came with a chalk board she made, and I loved it!  All the little things she makes is all super photogenic!!!!  I think I may have to talk to her about some props for my studio! : )  LOL.  Dustin is a great salesman, a golfer.  Megan and I had to wait for Dustin to do a few pretend practice swings before getting ready for some shots.  :)  The color was beautiful and the weather held up for us to get through the session after a weather rescheduling from last week.   Out of my 7 sessions this week, weather  postponed 5 of them!  I guess I'll add them to the 3 I have next week :)  Enjoy some teasers for Megan and Dustin!







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!