WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, January 14, 2013

Caitlin : a little sexy

What a fantastic girl to work with.  Caitlin found me through a google search and decided to take the plunge into a boudoir session, Awakened Images style.   She allowed me to post these images.  
(Thank you so much!) 
She was great, and I had a lot of fun getting to know her.... her past, her present and her future ambitions, goals, plans and much more. 

 If you  might be interested in a Boudoir session, e-mail me.  Session comes with an album for special husband or husband-to-be, hair and make-up and a 1 1/2 hour session in our studio.  

Hair and make-up done by Body Perfections in Holland.
So pretty!  I love this shot of Caitlin!







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!