WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, January 28, 2013

Molenhouse : Just Waiting

Here's a familiar couple... they've hit my blog probably 10+ times, and this time it's for their maternity!  I'm not a HUGE fan of maternity sessions, (not that I don't like them... I'd just rather be holding that little bundle of joy!!!) but Elyse actually texted me to book one.... I don't think she even asked me to do their wedding... we just did it.... lol!  I had a great time with their session... low stress, slow, and just whatever came to mind.  I usually have a plan for EVERY photo shoot... light structure, location, poses.... you get the picture.  Well, I didn't have that ready for them, and I'm impressed how I could just grab from my memory bank what worked and went with it.  
Elyse, you look fabulous, and Bob, (as always) you look charming with your tie and jacket!  Love your style.... except the shoes.... LOL! :)  













www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!