WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, February 8, 2013

Lee & Jamie : 2.2.2013

Lee and Jamie's wedding day started with a beautiful freshly fallen snow accumulation, and I LOVE FLUFFY SNOW!!!  I know it's freezing cold, and not all that fun, but it's gorgeous!  Well, this was quite a milestone wedding for me..... after co-shooting 75+ weddings, this was my first wedding going solo.  David came as my assistant this time instead of my second shooter.   

Lee and Jamie were a great couple for my first wedding of 2013, and I'm excited for this year as it's going to provide many more weddings then we shot in 2012.  Most of which I'll be doing solo after 7 years of co-shooting with my amazing husband.  It's just time for me to branch out on my own.   Enjoy a few teasers from their big day!
















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!