WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, February 4, 2013

Wylen : Miracle

Seriously, I have the best job in the world.... here's how I know.... I've heard it said before, but I'll say it myself... it's the only job where you can get peed on, and still LOVE to hold, cuddle, and photograph newborns!  This little man was fantastic.  After a little rocking and cuddles, he feel asleep and I enjoyed a posing spree.  He even balanced his hands under his chin completely on his own!!!  I was so proud of him.  

Well, this is Wylen.  I photographed his big brother's newborn session and a recent 12-16 month-ish session LOL!  I see sooooo many similarities between the brothers, that it's crazy.  Congrats to your perfect little bundle of awesomeness!!!!







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!