WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dan & Christie { Married }

So, I'm guessing I have many blog watchers checking OFTEN to see when I get these images posted :)  Well, this is basically my second family.  I've known them since I was born, and have gotten to know them well during my high school years.  When Dan and Christie got engaged, I was thrilled for them!  I was a little nervous to shoot their wedding, since I pretty much knew EVERYONE at their wedding.... all eyes on me.... all those folks who knew me from the inside out since I was born.  Well, it ended up being fabulous!!  My nerves calmed right away as friends and family were encouraging, and helpful to me and the bride and groom throughout the day. It was a beautiful day, and I'm thrilled to announce these teasers for Dan and Christie's wedding day!  Congrats guys!!!!!














 I usually don't post family formals, but this is my 'second' family.  Plus, I was a little surprised to actually have captured an image where all but 1 set of eyes were on me.... tough when there are 7 kiddos under 8 years old!!!!b















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!