WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Keath { Family Love }


This family drove 1 hour for this session, and I'm totally impressed!  It takes some courage to travel with a 3 month old, and 3 year old :)  Lanie, their 3 year old warmed up to me right away, and she was my little helper all evening.   She was so stink'in cute.   I think I met her mom while we competed against each other during my horse competition years.  It was cool to hear that she still has the horse I remember her riding, and that she's getting her daughter slowly started riding :)  

 Although this couple is already married, I will get to photograph their wedding party celebration this July.  It's going to be so cool!  They told me some details about the location, and I'm so excited and jealous, because it will be in a renovated barn for events!   Here are a few teasers of some family love between this beautiful family of 4. :) 









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!