WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Eric & Lauren : Wedding

What a gorgeous wedding at Frederick Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids last week!  This was my first time photographing there, and it's true when I say, I'm most inspired when I shoot somewhere new.... There were so many fantastic spots!  The room where the bride got dressed was one of many great locations I saw that day.  Eric and Lauren were joined by their family and friends as they confessed their love for each other.  Their reception, at Celebration North, was great!  Their DJ was great, and I heard ALL my favorite secular music all evening long!  Enjoy a few of my favorites from the day. 

















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!