WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, June 21, 2013

Luce : Family Love


What a great family to get to photograph!  This is my High School art teacher, who seriously believed I had artistic ability, and drove that home to me as an immature, self-conscious teen rebel. :) LOL!  People who know me, know that's very true.  Well, anyway, back to this fabulous family.... I've seen these 3 precious kiddos grow up over the last 8-10 years as they joined my home church.  They are truely a family that loves and serves our Lord and Savior.  They've had their struggles, their joys, and their pains, but as a family that fears the Lord, they are strengthened to endure whatever comes their way.  This is a special Mother's Day gift, and I hope these images can remind them of the beautiful stages of life God blesses us with.










www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!