WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ella : 6 months

And Ella graces the blog once again!  I saw her at 3 months old, and last week for a family session... she should be getting real familiar with my camera :)  What a cutie she is.... a little shy to hand out smiles, but she's certainly not lacking in cuteness!  It was fun to see the cute headbands and outfits her mommy picked out.... she seriously has amazing taste in outfits for Ella.... (I'm thinking she'd be a good studio wardrobe consultant!  LOL!!!)  I'll get to see this little one in a few more months, and I'm loving getting to watch her change and grow!  Enjoy a few teasers!







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!