WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, December 6, 2013

Hardy : Family Love


It's nice working with a family of adults for a change....It's easy.  No melt downs, bribes or snack breaks :)  LOL!  It's also so cool to get the call to photograph a family that is "all together" during the holidays.  So often, I take for granted that I live by all my family, and forget that some people only see each other during holidays or vacations.  
 This family met me downtown Grand Haven for a photo shoot, which provided us with some great urban settings, but without the flocks of people walking the streets.... I don't blame them, it was like 40 degrees :)   Enjoy a few teasers!








www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!