WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rory : Miracle

Meet Rory Jane!  She's 9 days old here and just over 9lbs..... What is up with good sized babies lately?  I either have gotten them premie, or extra baked..... LOL!  This little girl was a gem... another surprise for me... a great little sleeper!  I had so much fun and even tried a few new poses that I've been waiting for the right baby to allow me to pose and mold.  It was funny, because when I heard Rory was a girl, I grabbed out ALL my pink girl stuff for her parents to pick through for her session, and they picked everything NON-PINK!  LOL!  I guess I was the same way with my girl, but never expected there might be someone out there that didn't want an all pink prop session :)  Anyway, meet the beautiful Rory and enjoy her teasers!  













www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!