WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wacky Williams Wednesday : Long exposure tail lights

Here's my family while I had some fun with flash and long exposures....  This stressed my husband out a bit... well, for one, the wind blew over my flash, making a mess to clean up and some broken camera equipment..... also though, he struggles a bit with keeping control of our energetic bunch, and walking downtown knowing we'd be near moving vehicles, I don't blame him.  We got the shot, and he put the kids in the van while I worked on getting several long exposures on River and 8th Street... I think it's comical, that the light is Red and Green.... :)  Glad we came home with a whole family and no road kill.
www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!