WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, August 15, 2014

Aubree : 2015

What wonderful Michigan nights we've been having!  They are a photographers best friend!  I was honored to get the call from my aunt to do my cousin Aubree's Senior photos.  I actually was a little shocked to realize that she was already a senior!  This couldn't be the little girl I used to give riding lessons to, could it!? Yup,... Time kept going, and Aubree has grown to be a beautiful young lady.  At first, she warned me that she didn't think she was photogenic.... After a few shots, I knew that wasn't true... AT ALL!  I had the best time, getting the best model-looking poses and expressions!  It was a blast!!!!  See for yourself and enjoy Aubree's teasers!









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!