WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, August 25, 2014

Kyle : 2015

Kyle was a great senior guy to work with.  He was soooo tall, I felt like a little dwarf.... course, it doesn't take much to beat my 5'3".... Kyle is a cross country runner, and looking forward to senior year at Zeeland.  I was excited to hear he may pursue media production of some sorts... possibly at GVSU.  I'm sure the class/curriculum has changed a bit since I was there, but still, I don't meet too many people interested in that while staying in Michigan.  Kyle is the second from his family to use Awakened images for senior photos, and it was great to catch up a bit with his mom while she helped carry all the bags while we hiked around downtown Holland.  Thanks guys!  Enjoy a few teasers!











www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!