WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Nick & Wren : Engaged


Ever hear about someone getting married and think, NO WAY!  They are too little!?  Well, that's my little Wren.  I remember helping train one of Wren's first horses when she was about 10 years old and how proud she was when she showed up at my house to show me her ribbons after 4-H fair.  Well, here she is, all grown up and beautiful!  She's found a wonderful man who treasures her.    She has a heart that love's God and it shows in her lifestyle, actions and desire to serve.  Nick proposed to Wren in Alaska on a mission trip.  I'm super pumped to shoot their wedding this spring!  Congrats guys!  


















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!