WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WW : Photographer Mutation

I had to laugh when I saw this done by another photographer.  I'm not an evolutionist, but as I thought about how I start a photo shoot, or a wedding day, I'm usually well dressed, beautified, and collected.  As the shoot progresses, my hair goes up, my extra sweater comes off and I become more scatter brained... by the end of the session, my make up is smeared, my clothes are dirty, and I'm not positive I've collected all the photo gear I've strewn about.  This has a little insight as to how my shoots tend to progress, or digress.... :)  Today is also my birthday, so I thought a post with just me seem relevant or at least acceptable :)


www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!