WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Twinners!

Oh. My. Goodness.   My first set of twins!  It all started back in April or so, when their mother Facebook messaged me with the news of her twins (probably BEFORE) anyone else even knew!!!! Their mom, a fellow photographer, is super energetic, and full of enthusiasm for great shots, and had loads of awesome ideas for their session.  I honestly don't know how she does it... she looked FANTASTIC 14 days after having full term twinners!  6 lbs. 8oz. and 7 lbs.0oz. babes!  Cameron and Brynn did great for their first session!  And they are beauties!  Their big sister Rory, who is almost 2 years old, came and had a great time checking out the farm and seeing all the things in the studio.  Enjoy these teasers!  I know I'm super honored to have been able to photograph them!

























www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!