WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wacky Williams : Tae Kwon Do Kiddos

Our trio are starting up Tae Kwon Do!  Crazy!  I met a High School senior this summer for his session at his place of Martial Arts and I became inspired to get my littles started for the outlet of energy, the practice of respect, and just for the fun of starting to train like their Ninjago heros.  Zeke has been doing so much better with self-control lately, and Lex just needs some motivation to stay active (he'd play with legos or iPad all day if he could), and Cade just needs to learn to put her listening ears on!!!  Plus, she plays ninja all day, and now has the suit to match! LOL  Enjoy my little ninjas and my super cool photoshop affects!





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!