WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wacky Williams : Profiles 2015

So, I've been told this is a classic, and so we are going to do this every year (fingers crossed that I remember....) to watch us grow... because, yes, not only the kids are changing year to year :)   I'd have to say that other then David's goatee, Cadence has shown the most change this year... She's maturing from the toddler stage to the little girl, and she's a gorgeous little thing.  Her attitude keeps her real.... and wow, does she pack it! I love my littles and am totally bias.... I think they are all the most beautiful children... inside and out :) 



2014 Profiles



www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!