WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wacky Williams : Above it all

Finally, the sun is back!  The longer days, the warm air, all the birds and flowers... Although I struggle through winters, I know it makes me more thankful and really look forward to the next season.  This was the last beach visit we had made last fall.... the warmest fall I can remember.  The kids climbed the highest, toughest dune at Laketown Beach just in the nick of time.  We got to the top just in time to see the sun close it's eyes for the day.  The view was spectacular, and the peaceful wind and silence was breath-taking.  Dave was nervous having them up so high, but I love their excitement and curiosity for whats around them.  They love to explore (beyond their limits) and discover, collect and play.  Oh, Lake Michigan, I hope to see you more this summer.







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!