WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wacky Williams : Force Field

My kids are really going to question their childhoods..... I remember many of my memories were from photos I'd seen year after year... Like, I can't remember the back yard of my childhood home all that clearly, but I remember it from the photos.... Well, if my kids look back, they are seriously going to have to fight the urge to believe their childhood from their Wacky Williams photos.   I saw something like this a long time ago and just had to wait for my photo shop skills to catch up.  :)  It was really fun making this!  In fact, I'm falling in love with art all over again.  Just in a new way :)  Enjoy both the 'behind the scenes' and the final image :)