WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wacky Williams : Up Up and Away

This summer, I mentioned that I bought a quadcopter.  It's so much fun!  The kids have controlled it, and it can run off GPS points or manually.  It takes some amazing video and photos, and can fly up to 1.25 miles away before it loses signal and automatically returns 'home'.  In case anyone is looking for a good one, this is the Autel Robotics Premium star with 4k gimble camera.  It's pretty close to the DJI Phantom 4.  It's quite the cool device.    Right after the 2016 harvest, we grabbed some aerial photos of the fall fields and sunlight.  I didn't know at the time that I'd want to make this image of Zeke flying Lex around.   What a fun concept.... I wish it could do that for real :)  Since I was a young kiddo, I wished I could be Wendy from Peter Pan and fly around..... I guess photoshop is going to be the closest I can get to making that a reality :)  Enjoy!







www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!